February 16, 2012

Valentine table setting

 I have always been amazed at people who goes all out decorating their houses for the holidays, for any other special event or just because and I asked myself "do I have what it takes to decorate?". Therefore this Valentine day I decided to dress my dining room table. I have to say I am proud of myself for pulling it off. Most of the materials I already had at home.


After I was happy with my table decor I was inspired to make a delicious meal. The menu was yellow rice, red baked potatoes with sour cream on top and honey roast pork tenderloin. YUMMMS! my son does not
like meat but boy did he loved the tenderloins.


                           


Happy Valentine Days! and let it be everyday full of love and happiness!
String of hearts
String of hearts by Louise Docker


http://www.photographyblogger.net/25-pretty-pictures-of-pink/

Table Decor:
Table cloth - my own
Square vase- my own
Hydrangeas flower- bought at walmart from better homes.
Hearts: bought at walmart
Plates, utensils, glass- my own
Table runner: red tissue paper that I collect from gifts given to the children
Lace- my own
Candles and candle holder: my own
*****************************************************************************


1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.



1 Corinthians 13:13

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment